Hostio Solutions calls its data traffic “premium”. This article explains why.
1. We have a redundant core network
If we carry out planned maintenance, you will hardly notice this because the other core router will take over the traffic. If a failure occurs, the other core router will handle all traffic in seconds.
2. We use multiple upstream providers
Examples are Cogent, Zayo and RETN, and Core-Backbone. With these upstream providers, we ensure fast connections with other parties abroad.
3. We are directly connected to various Internet Exchanges
Examples are NL-IX, AMS-IX, Speed-IX, and NDIX. With these Internet Exchanges, we can quickly exchange a lot of traffic with other network providers that are connected to these Internet Exchanges.
4. We have direct connections with providers
Such as VodafoneZiggo/ LibertyGlobal, Deutsche Telekom (DTAG), KPN, OVH, Hetzner, and AWS. Because we have a direct connection with these providers, the upstream providers and internet exchanges are less burdened and provide an even faster connection. It also has the advantage that direct connection often has fewer disruptions than an upstream provider or internet exchange.
5. Home users have the advantage that we are directly connected with providers
This is because were directly connected to VodafoneZiggo / LibertyGlobal, Deutsche Telekom, and KPN. This means that there is even lower latency for home and mobile users and maximum performance, which is useful for VPN game servers and other applications where latency plays an important role.
6. Via private peering we have a direct connections with the following parties:
7. We have an open peering policy
If you’d like to peer with our network, please contact us via a ticket.